Thursday 8 November 2012

After seeing Simon says Stamp and Show challenge, i realised i had far too many french inspired stamps and bits and pieces to do just one item. So i decided to have a french inspired week.

First is a simple envelope album which may not actually count for the challenge as i started it months ago. However the challenge has inspired me to finally finish it. I made it to remember a day in Paris booked as a treat for my daughter and her friend after completing their GCSE's. Unwittingly we booked Eurostar for Bastilles Day. Fortunately it was a beautiful sunny day and the crowds just added to the atmosphere.










I haven't shown several of the pages as they include my daughters friend and i don't like to upload photographs without permission

The paper are "Paris Nights" by GCD Studios. Apart from that i've used soot distress ink and just a few bits and pieces from a box of leftover bits waiting to be used.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous mini album and stunning photos! I am glad you finished it. Very classy looking cover. Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

    ReplyDelete